1. Home
  2. About Us
  3. History

History

1923 Dec. Established Tomihisa Inc. at Kanda-nishikichou Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
1929 June Moved to Kanda-ogawachou Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
1953 July Established Tomihisa Inc.
1956 July Changed company name to TOMIHISA CORPORATION and capital increased to 1 million yen.
1955 Aug Capital increased to 2 million yen.
1957 Sep Moved to Sotokanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
1961 Mar Capital increased to 5 million yen.
1962 May Capital increased to 10 million yen.
1963 May Capital increased to 15 million yen.
1965 May Capital increased to 20 million yen.
1966 May Transferred Head Quarter to 3 Kanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
1967 Sep Transferred Head Quarter to 3 Kanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
1969 May Capital increased to 30 million yen.
1971 Aug Transferred Head Quarter to 1 Yushima Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
1971 Oct Yasuo Ichimura becomes the Company's President
1979 July Opened Kanagawa branch office
1980 June Opened Gunma branch office
1981 Mar Opened Yamagata branch office
1981 Sep Opened Tokorozawa branch office
1983 Nov Celebrated the 60th Anniversary of foundation.
1984 Nov Opened Hamamatsu branch office
1985 Mar Opened Ueda branch office
1988 June Transferred Hamamatsu branch office to Shizuoka and changed name to Shizuoka branch office
1992 Apr Opened Tokorozawa Inventory & Distribution Center.
Transferred Tokorozawa branch office
1994 July Transffered Gunma branch office to Honjo and renamed Honjo branch office
2003 May Transffered Ueda branch office
2003 Nov Acquired an equity stake in Kaduno NCL Co.,Ltd.
2004 Apr Established "Tomihisa C's Co.,Ltd." in HongKong.
2006 Feb Acquired ISO14001 certification
2006 July Opened Osaka branch office
2008 Mar Changed name "Tomihisa C's Co., Ltd." to "Tomihisa HongKong Co., Ltd."
2013 May Yasuo Ichimura becomes the Company's Chaiman
Yoshinobu Ichimura becomes the Company'sPresident
2013 Sep Tatsuhiko Sasaki becomes the Company'sPresident

PAGE TOP

Copyright© TOMIHISA CORPORATION.